Great opportunity to teach functional academic skills to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder. If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children and their families, please join us!
Needed: Inspiring Special Education Teacher to implement a functional based program for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Come work in a collaborative model with Education Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and an intense Administrative support system. We have small class sizes with amazing staff to student ratios.
Required: Moderate/Severe Special Education Teacher Credential, Mild/Moderate Credential with an Autism Authorization or a Teacher Intern will be considered.
Work in Collaboration with an Amazing Team!!!
- Competitive salary, based on education and experience
- 7 weeks vacation, 12 days PTO and legal holidays paid
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Ongoing professional workshops and seminars
- Tuition reimbursement
- Small class sizes with enriched staffing
- State-of-the-Art Curriculum & Technology
- Hiring bonus paid after start of employment